Friday, November 5, 2010

Stocking Surprise!

Happy Friday Everyone!!

Well I guess it's still Thursday for me.  I got home tonight around 9 from my softball games ( I had two).  I came home all energized that I started this card.  Before I knew it, it is 2:30 in the morning.  Ayayay, I hate when I do that.  But when you are in the ZONE, you are in the ZONE!!!! LOL.

So I had never done an all white card before.  One of the challenges I'm submitting this for called for it.  It was a little bit of a challenge, but I definitely enjoyed it.

This cute lit' stocking mouse is from Karen's Doodles.  I used Gypsy Wanderings for the cut just behind him.
Also used Joys of the Season for my snowflake and holly.  My star shaped gems are from Darice. So cute!

I used my Copics to color and stickles for all the white on the stocking and the hat.  My ribbon is from Craft Essentials.

My sentiment is from Hero Arts Stamps. Again used stickles on the edges of the tag. 

Here you can see all the layers I used.  The embossing I made with my Sizzix Christmas texture plates. 

Challenges:


I also want to thank everyone for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you guys.  
Have a great weekend everyone 8)




24 comments:

  1. Wow what a beautiful card amazing colouring and just enough sparkle
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous hun, love the image he is so cute!
    Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week! Good Luck! hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! This is adorable!!! I HAVE to follow you!! I loooove Santa Mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! The all white really works and your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the colors and bling. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO CUTE! I love all the layers, the embossing, and that cute mouse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute image!!! I love what you did with the white papers too!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yah I'm with you. being in the crafting zone is danger...man you get stuck there and before you know it the day (or night) is gone!!!
    I like all the white...you did a fab job :) the cuts are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is so elegant and stunning! Love all the layers.

    Thanks for joining us over on Incy Wincy this week!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd say you were definitely in the ZONE!!! This card is fabulous. I love it.

    Vee (CCC DT2)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope to get in the zone today. Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is adorable Elsa! Thank you you for joining the Wacky Wednesday Challenge over at More Than Favors! Hope to see you back for more!

    Happy Crafting,
    Paula
    morethanfavors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG the santa mouse is super adorable and the whole card is beautiful!!! Fantastic:) Water coloring is more forgiving than copic markers at least I think so but, I'm learning LOL!!
    Hugs girlie,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty Card! Looks elegant and has an adorable mouse on it! You did a wonderful job being in the ZONE!! :o) Thanks for playing along with us over at CCC! :O)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  15. The white background is perfect. It really makes the image pop. Great job. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  16. so cute ;) Thank you for joining us this week on the MELJENS challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your card...too cute!
    Minta

    Also, I'm your newest follower.
    Check out my blog.
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Elsa! That is ONE ADORABLE card, thanks so sharing it with us at Meljen's!! Hope to see you again in this week's challenge, too! Blessings, Nicole-MD DTC

    ReplyDelete
  19. How cute is that - lovely crafting - Hazel, OLL Guest Designer x

    ReplyDelete

>