Sunday, February 20, 2011

Yee-Haw!!

Hey there my bloggy friends.  Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

I was sitting at home reading some of the blogs out there and I suddenly got inspired to make a card and enter a couple of challenges.  This is what I came up with....
I used Paper Doll Dress Up for my lit cowgirl.
Her cute lit face is PKS Everyday Character Faces.
Added Stickles and some stitching to her outfit.

I cut out the "Yee-Haw" with Old West Cart.
The lit horse shoes were cut with Create A Critter.
Happy Birthday is by Inkadinkado.

Here are the Challenges:
Jitterbuggin'- Follow the sketch and use rickrack
Paper Cutz-Make a child's birthday card with a western theme
Scrapbookaholic Abby- Use Pink
***I also entered this card in a FaceBook challenge.  I would appreciate it if you could go HERE, like the fan page and then "like" my card. *** Thank you!!!

Thank you everyone for coming by.  I love reading all of your sweet comments!!
Have a great week everyone!!

11 comments:

  1. I love it Elsa! I also love what you have been doing to your blog. You are so Computer Smart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job, love it, so so cute! hopefully I get to meet you next Sat. ~Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elsa, OMG this is such a CUTE little cowgirl!! love the stitching and the sentiment:) Off I go to your Facebook!! Yee-Haw LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute little cowgirl there. I love the other western elements you added...the Yeehaw and the horseshoes. Thanks for joining us at Paper Cutz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute cowgirl!

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Went to vote but apparently they had a problem. Sorry. Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a little cutie!


    Thanks for Jitterbuggin'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for coming by and commenting and becoming a follower. Good luck with my giveaway. :) Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. Thank you for playing along at Paper Cutz Challenge. Hope you can stop by my blog, check it out and become a follower.
    myscrabookinghideaway.blogspot.com

    Kayla at My Scrapbooking Hideaway

    ReplyDelete

>