Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mexican Phil

Hey Everyone,
I know I have been MIA for a while.  I sort of lost my mojo 8(      I just couldn't get back into it, so I took a long break.
Anyways, this last weekend was my brother's birthday and I made him this card.  I really enjoyed making this, so I'm hoping my mojo is coming back!!  I sure have missed all of my crafty friends!!!
Hope you like it...
Embossing folder:  CuttleBug Happy Birthday
Digi: JustInklined Mexican Phil
CHALLENGES:
CRAFTY CREATIONS-Seeing Double

MORE THAN FAVORS-Whacky Wednesday
PAPER CUTZ-Anything goes
STAMP SOMETHING-Embellish it
CLEAR IT OUT TUESDAY-Anything Goes
MY CRAFT SPOT-Emboss It





Have a great week everyone!!

15 comments:

  1. Elsa so nice to read you again.. and beautiful card.. I think... the mojooooo is back!!

    TFS my friend..

    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. Glad to have you back. I feel like that at times. I think it's just the Summer. LOL But, glad to see what you will be creating next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girlfriend, glad to see you posting:) We've missed ya! Super CUTE card love it. Love the image. Don't forget to stop by and enter by blog anniversary giveaway!! I agree with Patty it's the nice weather and summer! Glad you're back
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't seen you in a while! Glad you are posting again!

    Super fun card!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. Made me smaile.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok - Mexican Phil is just too great! Thanks for joining us and submiting your fun card! Good luck

    Crafty Hugs
    Juelmarie

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhhh what fun cute card :)
    Thank you so much for joining us at clear It Out

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! I love polka dot buttons! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute...I love the buttons for balloons ! Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot this week!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one cute Birthday card. Glad to see you back, we have missed you! Thanks for joining the challenge at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun! That image is super and I'm sure your brother will get a kick out of this.
    It's nice to see you back crafting again!
    Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card!! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot.

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete

>