Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Card with my Imagine

**For the Halloween Treat Boxes Blog Hop, Click here**

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to share a card that I made using my Imagine.  I used the Cricut Craft Room for this as well.  I have to be honest, it did take me a little longer than I wanted to make the card.  Not sure if it was because of the Craft Room or the Imagine.  I don't use these very often, so when I do it is a little frustrating.  I have to say, I love the way my card turned out, but I guess I just need to use them more to get faster at it.


Both the background patterned papers and the images were cut using the imagine.
I love the bright colors!!


Here is a side view, so you can see the layers.

Recipe:
Yummy Imagine Cart
Blast Off Imagine Cart
Stickles

Challenge:
Cricut Circle-Imagine Layer & Print Challenge

Have a great week everyone!!


2 comments:

  1. It's so yummy. The bold colors are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super yummy! Great colors on this!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

>