Friday, November 11, 2011

Crafty Sprouts-Anything Goes

Good morning my crafty friends.  Thank you for joining us for another fun challenge at Crafty Sprouts.  Erika is making it super easy this week.  The challenge is Anything Goes! Yep, that easy.  Head on over to Crafty Sprouts for more ideas and inspiration from Erika and my DT Sisters!!  Here is my card....



 The cute lit' image is from MelJen's Designs.   The flowers are all Prima.


 The stamp is from Crafty Sprouts-Besties for Life.  Isn't it cute!! I love the jumbo font 8)
Here is the entire set so you can see....



Ok my friends, get your craftiness going and make sure to enter this fun challenge!!
Enjoy your weekend everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun image! Love the flowers too!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elsa,your card is adorable. I love the image too.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    creativediva98 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just adorable Elsa! I love the flowers you used!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni

    ReplyDelete

>