Wednesday, January 18, 2012

With All My Heart

Hello Everyone.  I sure hope you are all having a good week so far.  Before I get to my card I wanted to remind all of you about the new Cameo Challenge Blog that starts tomorrow over at my friend Monica's blog.  You can check it out by clicking here. 

Ok, so tonight I made a this cute lit card for a few of my favorite challenges:


This cute lit digi is from Meljen's Designs.
The flowers are all Prima.
The gorgeous ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
The sentiment is from 40:31 Creations.
The embossing folder is Sizzix Valentine-Hearts & Dots


Challenges:
Meljen's Designs-Anything Goes
Paper Playtime-Tag & use a Sentiment
RRR-Valentines Theme

I also wanted to share with you a lit' card that my son Derek made with me tonight.  He actually had a bad day today and believe it or not, crafting alongside with me definitely made him feel better.  By the time he was finished, he was smiling and in better spirits.  Just remember this was his first attempt at making something crafty...


Pretty good for his first time right?  I photocopied the digi I had made for my project which he was really excited about using!!  This is something that I will always treasure and keep forever!

Thank you everyone for all of your sweet comments always!
Have a wonderful rest of the week!!




5 comments:

  1. I love love love it! And Derek's card came out GREAT!!!! It's perfect! What an amazing memory to cherish forever! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is one of my favorite Meljen´s digi´s!!!! Love your card. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at the Meljen's Designteam & Challenge Blog!

    Greetings,
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW such an adorable image!
    Beautiful job on your card and your son did an awesome job on his!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesomeness for sure!! Both your card and Derek's!!! Love the embossed back and that sweet little pig! Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute as can be-such a fun design and image.

    So glad you could join us at
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete

>