Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Fall!!

Hi Everyone, I hope you guys are all having a great weekend so far.
Here is my latest project that I just finished and am so excited about!  I love the way it came out, especially because it was my first time using the Critters Cart.  I made this little box because I needed something to put some of my crafting tools and markers in, which is how I came up with this...







I hope you like it! This was so much fun making!!

Recipe:
Cartridges: 
   Stretch Your Imagination (Tree & green leaf)
   Simply Charmed ("Happy Fall")
   Create A Critter (squirrel & acorn)

Chipboard box  
"Leaves"-Hot Off The Press:Halloween kit
Memory Direct Dabbers-for the shading
Flowers & ribbon-Craft Essentials
Stickles
Hugs & Kisses Rub On-Memories Direct
Brads & heart embellishments with twine

Challenges:
Companion Challenge: Falling for Fall - craftingwithcristina.com
Autumn paperplaytime.blogspot.com
Challenge #60 - papercutzchallenge.blogspot.com









6 comments:

  1. VERY cute project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got an error when posting last time, so if you get two comments from me - sorry. I bet your box was fun to make! I love making projects like this! It's awesome! Thanks for playing in paper with us at Paper Playtime! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this. You did an amazing job with the challenge.

    thanks so much for joining me in my companion challenge

    cristina

    http://www.craftingwithcristina.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Great job and thanks for joining us at Paper Cutz this week!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! I love it Super Cute!!! I'm a follower now can't wait to see more creations Elsa.
    pinkblingcrafter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did such a good job I love it! I love your pic on the top left with you and your boys and your toy LOL!

    ReplyDelete

>