Saturday, September 25, 2010

Quickly Search Your Cricut Cartridges!

Hi Everyone, thanks for checking in.  I wanted to pass along this great site called CricutSearch.com! I heard about it from obsessedwithscrapbooking.com.
It is very easy to use.  Your result pops up with the cartridge name, picture, and page #. How great is that!!
I actually used it today.  I had forgotten where I had seen the heading "happy fall."  I typed it in, and this is what I got...
Cricut Cartridge Simply Charmed-page 57                                                        


Isn't that awesome??  Again, thanks to Joy at obsessed with scrapbooking! I hope it helps!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing our site with your readers.

    Shawn
    The Mom from the family behind CricutSearch.com

    ReplyDelete

>