Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Friday Everyone!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and an awesome Halloween!! My kids are certainly looking forward to it!!

Ok, so I finished my Halloween card this morning.  For some reason I was having a really hard time with it.  Halloween....should be easy right?? Thousands of things to pick from....and for some reason I just could not get my mojo going.  I finished it.  Not too happy with it.  I'm usually excited about the things I make, but this one for some reason is just not calling out to me 8(

Anyways, here it is...
I used my Happy Hauntings cart for the witch.  Then decided to add some stickles to her.  Maybe that was my mistake.??
I had the broom left over from another project and decided to add that one and cut out the original cut.
My sentiment is from Pink By Design-A Haunting We Will Go and that I heat embossed.
I cut out the moon myself and the ribbon is from Celebrate it-Halloween.
hmmm. yeah... still not feeling it.  


Hope you guys have a safe and happy Halloween!!! Talk to you soon 8)

Challenges:

19 comments:

  1. Oh Elsa,it's so cute! Love the sparkly witch!
    Have a fun time on Hallowe'en!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elsa your card is so adorable!! I can't believe you don't like it LOL I am the same way with the stuff I make and don't like but people love it! I love all the details that ribbon and the witch broom are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Elsa, I don't agree with you...this is an awesome card. I love the witch and the stickles you added. I love the moon and the broom is so CUTE! I struggled with Halloween cards this year too, I'm so glad it's just about over...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spooky I likey!!! thank you for playing with us at cwc this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments on my blog. I am following you now as well. Love your card and looking forward to working on the FC Design Team with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge! Good luck!!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia
    (guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute, love the broom !!!thanks for joining us at the fccb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elsa, thank you for sharing with us. You always do such fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the card and the witch rocks!! This is one of the best brooms I have seen!!! COngratulations on becoming a designer for FCCB:) I love that blog!!!! Thanks for joining us at Cooking with Cricut this week. I hope you have time to play along next week. You ROCK!
    ~Madison (CWCDT) www.funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute & fun Halloween card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ACLP this week!!
    Sheri~ACLP DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I really like all the sparkle and shine you gave your witch. Wonderfully done.

    Smiles!
    Gwen DTC@ACLP

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow I love this. The witch looks fan. Thanks playing along with TT this week.
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great witch, and the broom is awesome!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the Stickles on the witch, and the broom is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like your card. The googlie eye was a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I actually love the Stickles on the witch. Thanks for joining us at COoking With Cricut! Adrea (CWCDT)

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW what a wonderful, glittery creation! I bet it is even prettier in person! Love all th attention to details! Congrats on your DT appointment to FCCB. You will LOVE it! Thank you for playing with us at CookingWithCricut AND FCCB! I am now following you and can't wait to see all your wonderful cre8tions! Melin

    ReplyDelete

>