Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm a WINNER!

WOO HOO!! Just wanted to share some exciting news! I just found out that my HOHOHO Christmas Card won at Paper Playtime!!!  A big thank you to Janis and her DT for all the sweet comments and support! I appreciate it so very much!!
They have a brand new challenge that starts today, so make sure you go on over and check it out.
Also, a HUGE thank you to Pam for being their sponsor for this fun challenge and the amazing prize package she put together!!  I absolutely LOVE it Pam.  Please visit her and check out her amazing work at  Simply Pam.
Here is a picture of my prize...





Finally, I want to thank all of my new followers!  I love hearing from you guys and love visiting your sites as well. Thank you for supporting!!

Have a great Week Everyone!









1 comment:

>