Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Sis!

Happy Friday Everyone!  I am so looking forward to this weekend!! Any fun plans out there?

I wanted to give a big SHOUT OUT to my lit' sis, who has a Birthday Today.....
    HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERTHA!!!!!!

For her birthday, I made her a Hello Kitty birthday card.  As a child, she absolutely adored Hello Kitty.  So, what better than to bring back some fond memories for  her.  Plus, I also wanted to try and make a tent card to enter into the Crafty Sprouts Challenge.  I had never made one before, so I was excited to try it out. Erika has a great tutorial on her blog, so if you want to learn how and enter her challenge, just go on over to Crafty Sprouts.






Recipe:
Hello Kitty Greetings Cart
Celebrations Cart-balloons
Simply Charmed-Happy Birthday
Sizzix-Stars & Swirls embossing folder
Stickles and Acrylic Paint (dots)

Also, if you haven't entered my GIVEAWAY going on right now, click HERE.  Enter to win...

Thank you everyone for coming by and taking a peek.  
Have a great weekend!!






3 comments:

  1. Happy bday Betty!!!! What a great awesome card amiga! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and cute card girl!!! Happy B-day to your sister!
    Have a fantastic weekend!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

>