Friday, December 10, 2010

MORE EXCITING NEWS!!!!

Wow!!! This is turning out to be such a wonderful Friday!!! I have more EXCITING news to share with everyone!!
I was chosen to be on the Design Team for Crafting With Cristina!!!!!!  She is so amazing and so, so talented!! It is truly an honor to have been chosen as part of her team!  Cristina works so hard to bring us really great videos, ideas, projects, and so so much inspiration!!! Please visit her and show her some love for all of her hard work and dedication 8)

I am also being joined by 2 other super talented ladies......
Amanda from My Scrappin' Obsession and Ivette from Latin Scrap Diva.

Also, please don't forget about our upcoming HomeMade Christmas Blog Hop on December 18th!
So mark your calendars!!
Thanks everyone for coming by (again). This is my second post of the day so make sure you scroll down!!!

Have a Great Weekend Everyone!!!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Elsa!!!!! Im sure you will have fun. Cant wait for the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat's on your latest DT position! I love your blog. Thanks so much for inviting me to stop by. I'll be back! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS! I can't wait to see what you will come up with! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay congrats! :) So happy to be apart of the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!! girl I'm so super excited for you!!! I'm not at all surprised your were chosen:) You are so creative and talented!!!1WhooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you!!! What awesome news... You go girl.
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! What an exciting thing to be a part of! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

>