Friday, December 10, 2010

Thank You PinkBling Crafter!!!

I was so Excited when I received a package in the mail today. I knew EXACTLY what it was and couldn't wait to open it!!
I won this last week in her Snowy Winter Hop!! So I just wanted to give her a big shout out and say 
Thank you Norma!!!!!!!
You are such a good friend and so, so generous!!! 
Plus look at the cutest lit card she sent as well...
Isn't it just adorable!!! If you guys don't know her, please go over at visit her HERE.
She is super talented and so, so sweet!!

Thanks for coming be everyone. I just wanted to share my exciting news today!!






4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you received it and thanks for the shout out!!! I can't wait to see what you create with it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and yes Norma is wonderful! Enjoy your new cartridge...
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrat's!!! That's such a cute cartridge!!! I love mine :-)
    -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete

>