Wednesday, December 22, 2010

WINNERS!!!!

Hi Everyone!!
I'm so excited to announce the winners of my blog hops!!


The Winner of the Happy Hauntings Cart (Fantabulous Cricut Crawl) is Bertha!!!!!

The Winner of the Mini Monsters Cart (Cristina's HomeMade Christmas Blog Hopis Sheryl(of Sheryl's Crafting Corner)!!!!
WooHoo Ladies!! Congratz!! I will be emailing you shortly!! 

I want to thank everyone who came by and left such sweet comments.  Thank you to all of my followers! I truly appreciate and read every single comment you leave!!  

Happy Holidays to you all and your loved ones!! 


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Especially to Sheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited! thank you!!!! (thanks Melissa ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to wish you and your family merry christmas. see you after holidays. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, this is the first time I win something, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your little boy:-)

    ReplyDelete

>